This is what I look like at 4 weeks. I'm nowhere near as skinny as I used to be (thanks, PCOS) but my belly is still pretty flat. There won't be a baby bump for quite some time, but it's fun to document the changes every week of pregnancy. So, here's my 4 week belly shot:

Also, I've seen this set of questions in other blogs, so I'm going to use it for mine each week.
How far along? 4 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down a couple pounds because I'm a bundle of nerves right now.
Total weight gain/loss: Down a couple pounds because I'm a bundle of nerves right now.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Sore boobs and on and off mild cramping.
Maternity clothes? No need quite yet. But, I don't understand women who resist maternity clothes. Seriously, there are only two times in your life when it is acceptable to wear an elastic waistband- pregnancy and old age. As soon as my pants start to get tight, you better believe I will embrace the elastic :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Amazing
Best moment this week: There were so many- getting the positive test, telling Will, getting 9 more positive tests, telling our family, getting confirmation from the doctor.
Best moment this week: There were so many- getting the positive test, telling Will, getting 9 more positive tests, telling our family, getting confirmation from the doctor.
Movement: Way too early for that.
Food cravings: Grits and sweet tea. You gotta teach 'em young, y'all.
Gender: I have no idea, though I tend to accidentally refer to the baby as "he." The ancient Chinese Gender Chart says girl- haha.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not having so much to worry about. Seriously, my nerves are out of control.
What I am looking forward to: Our first ultrasound. I'll be so nervous until then.
Milestones: Great first beta #.
What I am looking forward to: Our first ultrasound. I'll be so nervous until then.
Milestones: Great first beta #.



2 comments:
Congrats!!! I am so thrilled for you.. and I understand the fear.
(oh.. just because I think it is funny the verification word for this comment is sperm)
OMG Yay!!! I didn't know you were pregnant! We must not hang on the same boards anymore. Congrats dear!
Post a Comment