Tuesday, May 26, 2009

That right there is my late afternoon bloat. My stomach feels so full and I can't suck it in. It's pretty isn't it????
How far along? 5 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Even

Pregnancy Symptoms: Sore boobs and on and off mild cramping. I'm also feeling seasick starting every day in the early afternoon. The seabands really help. I'm also constantly exhausted.

Maternity clothes? No, I'm just bloated right now. It gets worse in the afternoon.

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Amazing and I need a lot of it. I am definitely feeling the first trimester exhaustion.

Best moment this week: Getting a great second beta number.

Movement: Way too early for that.
Food cravings: Kinda having to force feed myself because of that whole seasick feeling.

Gender: My mom, my aunt and I are so sure it's a boy.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not having to wear seabands- these things are UGLY.

What I am looking forward to: Our first ultrasound on Friday. I'm so excited and nervous!!
Milestones: Great second beta #, morning (or in my case, afternoon) sickness.

1 comment:

Dleigh said...

Oh yay. US on Friday. I can't wait to hear how things go! The 1st tri exhaustion is like no other. I slept all.the.time!